History of this Vehicle
1928 - 1981
factory right hand drive, delivery to Epping, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Driven until 1966 when it was placed in storage having covered only 73,000 miles.
It's not sure if the car or the owner slowed down,
forcing the retirement.
1981 - 1993
by local enthusiast, as deceased estate, who completed a full restoration in December 1984.
Driven regularly on full road registration, and club outings, and won several trophies at various events.
1993 - 2008
and maintained by club member in Sydney.
Driven regularly for club outings and tours on full road registration.
to new owner in Albury NSW. Still winning the odd trophy.